Monday, April 1, 2013

MDS Monday - Dueling Cameras





Well, here we are! The first MDS Monday in April! :D And it's the last one I'm planning way out in advance; I should be getting settled, and have some new fun pages to share with you. :D But traveling makes it difficult to find time to post, so.... :D

This is another challenge page, and it's the same challenge as I started with - the geometric shapes and/or DSP. This one has BOTH. :D

Most of you know that I grew up in Indiana, so it's a very special place to me. Whenever we get to go visit, I'm a very happy camper. When we get to spend Kenn's birthday in the area, it just makes it that much better - and I take lots of pictures, because fall in Indiana can be pretty darned spectacular.

If I hadn't put a date on this, though, you'd never know. :D And that's one of the fun things about digital scrapbooking; I can crop the photo, make it bigger, do whatever I want, so the focus is what I want it to be on, not dictated by the photo alone. :)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to make the time to CREATE something!

No comments: