Monday, April 29, 2013

MDS Monday - The Coast in April





Good Monday Morning! How are you doing today? Did you have a good weekend? It was SO beautiful here this weekend - home's been wet and dreary quite a bit, but we've had glorious sunshine. Oh, wait. I don't want everyone crowding my ocean. :D Noooooooooooo, it rains every day here. It's only worth coming if you bring me as your tour guide. :D



HA!

OK. As usual, it's MDS Monday, and this was for a SUDSOL challenge. Now, I really detest the layouts that use ONE photo per page. What a waste of resources! If I'm doing real-time scrapping, I don't want to waste all that paper, card stock, and other accessories on one three-inch photo. It would have to be an EXTREMELY important picture for me to want to do that! And if I'm doing a book digitally, I don't want to waste the space in my book! (Just me! :D )

So, I used one of my photos as my background paper, and another as my DSP strip on the right side. That's two more photos. I can live with that. :D I really like this one; I think it turned out well! What do YOU think??

OK, I'm outta here. :) Today's supposed to be cloudy and a chance of rain, for real. :D I am thinking maybe I might pull out my box and see what I can create for my mom's birthday card. And Mother's Day card. And maybe see what Kenn's up to. :)

Have a wonderful day! Be sure to make the time to stamp something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

GREAT use of your photos!