Monday, October 21, 2013

MDS Monday - Fall in Indiana


Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend?? Mine was SO busy - there's so much going on that I've had loooong TO DO lists every day. And it doesn't look like it's going to stop much....

ANYWAY. We had a wonderful time in Indiana, and I wanted to showcase a few of the photos I took. The corn was on the farm we stay at, and the pumpkins were at a pumpkin patch we went to. :) We had pretty wonderful weather, too!

I have to tell you, I purchased this digital kit JUST for doing this page. The background paper, the word stamp in the middle, the punch leaves, and the DSP filling in the leaves - all from the WONDERFALL KIT. You can download it for another digital scrapbooking program, if you've already got one. Go ahead, click on the link there. :D

OK, I'm outta here! The HOSTESS APPRECIATION LUNCHEON is this Saturday, and I've got LOTS to do! What would I do without my lists?!? :D Have a wonderful day! Be sure and make the time to stamp SOMEthing!!!

No comments: