Friday, October 18, 2013

Thank You Card

Happy Friday!!!!

I don't know about you, but I always need thank-you cards. I need to do better about giving/sending them out - I am SO blessed by people!!

The square on this was masked off, then we rolled it and sponged it with Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie. Later, I decided to step it up a bit, and sponged some Versamark onto the square, using the mask, and then embossed it with clear EP. I really like it - it adds a little layer and some extra pop.

If you don't do much sponging, I'd like to encourage you to try it more. It really adds a lot of texture - as you've seen on EVERY non-MDS project the past two weeks - with little effort.

Phew. Can you BELIEVE there's only one more full week left in October?!?! WOW, is time flying!

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure and take the time to stamp SOMEthing! :)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Neat card, Lori! The little bit of music is totally unexpected; you can almost hear the leaves making a melody as they tumble down the front of the card.