Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Table Favor


Happy Wednesday! :) Are you having a good week? Getting lots accomplished? Loving on those around you? :)

Here's a way to love on someone - or decorate your table, or give them to visitors. It's a SUPER simple favor, done with my Big Shot - LOVE THAT THING!!! :D - alongside Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip card stock, and two dies. A little 2-way glue to stick the Expressions Thinlit diecut to the Top Note diecut, and two glue dots to hold down the Smarties, and voila'! SUPER easy, like I said!! :D These are tropical Smarties that I brought back from Indiana, just for a special meeting I held earlier in the month.

OK, I'm outta here! If you are celebrating Halloween, enjoy yourself and be safe. We'll see you back here in NOVEMBER - can you believe it?!?!? :D Have a wonderful day - go STAMP something!

No comments: