Friday, November 1, 2013

She Likes Me! :)

Happy Friday Morning! Sorry about flaking on you on Wednesday - by the time I realized I HADN'T posted something, it was time for me to leave for twelve hours. I just couldn't make it happen. Mea culpa.

Hey, do you remember this card I showed you last week? Well, Mary Jo chose it as one of her favorite entries! How stoked am I? :) I really enjoy Mary Jo's work - it's always beautiful! She's also a Christian, and a determined demonstrator. :D So, I had to enter again this week, of course. :D

I actually killed two birds with one stone: this is a card that we'll be doing at Monday's Christmas Quick Card Class - if anyone signs up for it! (If not, I'll be having another PJ day, thank you very much. :D )


Mary Jo's sketch had a sentiment in the bottom right corner, but since I used the tag for my sentiment, I put rhinestones on that bottom corner. It's really pretty IRL! I hope SOMEONE will sign up for the class, so I can do some more of these. :D

Go play along with her challenge! See what YOU can come up with! I'm going to go look at the other entries, now that I've designed my own. :D Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure and stamp SOMEthing!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Very pretty! How about we meet halfway & hold the class wherever that is?

MJ said...

Stunning, I love the simple color combo. And the bling! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!