Monday, November 4, 2013

MDS Monday - Celebrating Everyday Places


Welcome to Monday Morning! Did you have a good weekend? Planning on having a good week? :)

Today's share is yet another set of photos from our trip to Indiana last month; the challenge was to CASE (Copy And Steal Everything) a page in the Idea Book. Well, I sooooooooooo didn't like the page in the first place - it looked cluttered and - I don't know, smeary? :D So I changed the background color, took out one or two things from the middle of the page, and kept my lines clean. And now, I DO like my page. :D What do you think??

By the way, if you go to mydigitalstudio.net, we're in the middle of digital scrapbooking week; there's a sale each day, lots of different things to do, and more information that you can possibly process at one time. :D

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure and take the time to SCRAP something! :D

No comments: