Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Vintage Technique


Welcome to Wednesday! How's your week going? Have you had a chance to stamp anything yet? You know, it's time to start working on Christmas cards... :D

This was another SUDSOL challenge - remember that SUDSOL stands for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Sharing OnLine? :D It was to try this technique - so, I did. :D I actually like the way this came out - and I added a bit of the Torn Frames technique around the edges. Not TOO much, but enough that I think it helped the vintage feel.

The leaf and the "Give Thanks" are from the Best of Autumn stamp set; I really love it. This leaf is particularly pretty, IMHO. :D

So, what do YOU think of my card? :D Wish you could come see it in real life - it's got a tiny bit of sparkle to it, and the inside is pretty, too. :D

OK, I'm outta here. Have a wonderful day - and be SURE to MAKE the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!

No comments: