Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Another CASE challenge card!


Goodness, how can it be Wednesday already?! :D This year has flown by. It will be over before we know it!

So. Let me see if I can find the card in the IB&C this was CASED from...

(Wow. As I leaf through the book, I realize they focused on BANNERS - a LOT.)

Oh, wait. It was from the Stamper's Success, the demonstrator-only magazine we get. Sorry. If you come over, I can show it to you... :D

ANYWAY. I didn't have the stamp set they used, or the framelits, OR the designer series paper (let alone the twine and brads!) - but I used what I had, made what I needed, and I really like MY version better. :D It's a lot busier than I usually do, but it's a clean busy, which makes me like it. ROFL!

OK, I'm outta here. :D have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure to make the time to STAMP something- don't leave your Christmas cards until the last minute! :D

No comments: