Friday, November 8, 2013

Yet another challenge card :D

Happy Friday!!! Are you glad it's here - or are you so busy anymore, the weekends go by in a blur? :)

Today's share is yet another challenge card, from last week when I was making all SORTS of cards. :D


The challenge was to take ONE color plus either Whisper White or Very Vanilla and do a complete fall card with it. So this is what I came up with!

Pumpkin Pie.One of my favorite fall colors. Paired that with the woodgrain embossing folder, which I applied ink to once I'd embossed it, the labels collection framelits, GENTLY FALLING - stamped and cut out, then mounted with dimensionals. To finish it all off, I used "Happy Thanksgiving" from TEENY TINY WISHES , embossed it with white embossing powder, and punched it out with the modern label punch. I really, really love this card. If you used two colors plus the Whisper White, it would be difficult to count the combos that would look great! :D

OK! I'm outta here! I hope you enjoy your weekend, whatever you do - and be sure to make the time to stamp something!

No comments: