Friday, November 15, 2013

Hostess Club Project #1


It's FRIDAY!!! :D Have you started working on your Christmas cards yet?? I need to do more. But I REALLY love this one - and it's super simple.

If you have ever considered being a part of a hostess club, it's a GREAT time to either join our existing club at my house, or start one of your own! We meet every other month, and everyone takes turns being hostess. We sign a pledge to purchase so much every time - it's a minimum, so everyone is guaranteed of a certain amount of a party each time, so it's fair. It's SO much fun, and guests are welcome! :) Please talk to me if you'd like to join in - or start a group of your own.

Anyway. We did this card as one of the projects. I just love the "merry" from the Expressions thinlits cut out with silver glimmer paper! The snowflakes are stamped with Illuminate ink - they're sparkly, shimmery, and just snowy. :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful week! Be SURE and make the time to stamp something!

No comments: