Monday, January 27, 2014

MDS Monday - My Love


Welcome to Monday! :) It's a challenge, to use hearts in your layout. So, I did. :D I love this photo of Kenn; this was the day I flew back to Oregon last summer. It was June 3, and because of the time change and the awful hour I flew out of BNA, I was back with Kenn before noon. We ate lunch, then headed out to this rose garden.

It got quite warm that day (for OR! :D ),  and there was a nice breeze when you were in the shade. It's just one of those days that I look back on with a great fondness. Do you have those days? It wasn't a fabulous day, but it was a GOOD day. :)

I LOVE MDS. If you haven't downloaded and tried the 30-day free trial, you're missing out! :) Want to learn more about it before you do? Ask me questions! :D

Today is the day that we start our Bible study at my house, JESUS THE ONE AND ONLY. If you can't make it today, but want to come the rest of the time, just let me know! If you can't come, and would say a prayer for us when you think of it over the next three months, that would be wonderful, too. :)

It's also the start of SALE-A-BRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get a link up to the mini catalog as soon as I can; in the meantime, you can find it if you go to my business site and, on the pull-down menu for PRODUCTS, click on CATALOGS. :)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day - and be sure to make the time to stamp something!!!

No comments: