Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Medallion Ornament


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How are you today? Did you celebrate the new year in a big way? Me, not so much - but that's OK.:) It's been a nice day, just quietly going through stuff, trying to get more organized before the year runs away with me again. :D

I keep thinking that I've already told you about this, but I can't see it in my post list. SO. :) It was going to be one of the projects at GIFTS FROM THE HEART, but no one wanted to come play with me!

The medallion is made with the rosette die; that's the gold metallic sheet behind the Whisper White oval. It was simple and easy to make; I did hot glue the rosette part to the oval, just because it's so difficult for me to hold it down and work at the same time. :D But it worked SO beautifully! You could put this on top of a plate of cookies with a ribbon, and it would double as an ornament for their tree.

OK, I'm outta here! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HOSTING A PARTY DURING SALE-A-BRATION, I AM GOING TO GIVE A SPECIAL HOSTESS GIFT TO THE FIRST SIX PEOPLE WHO BOOK AND HOLD! It will be worth at LEAST $25!!!!!!!!!! Contact me NOW! :D

No comments: