Friday, August 15, 2014

Card Remake!

Happy Friday!!!

I do apologize for the amount of time that's passed since I posted; life. Thank you for not totally abandoning me! :)

Today's card is one that I had done a similar card - at least the layout - and wanted to remake it because I really liked it. :)

So, I used the Blooming With Kindness stamp set, accented with the leaves from Lovely As A Tree, and the saying is from Trust God.

The colors are Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White. After stamping the flower, I took my Aquapainter and just drew in the fill-in color from the stamped ink. That's the Curly Label Punch in the corner.

Simple, yet I think it's restful and lovely. :) What do you think?

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful weekend, and be sure to take the time to STAMP something!!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I really like the saying, Lori!