Monday, August 18, 2014

MDS Monday - 4th of July 2014


Welcome to Monday! :) Did you have a good weekend? Do anything fun? I whipped this page together in about 5 minutes - I love My Digital Studio! :D (If you haven't downloaded your free trial yet, what are you waiting for???)

This is an unusual page for me; I didn't mat the photos, didn't pop them up to give them dimension - they're flat onto the page! The firework and "4th Independence Day" are both stamps I've had in MDS for a long time; I really love being able to pull out anything and use it on my page, change colors, color the stamp - it's fun! :D

Kenn's been working CRAZY hours, so we haven't done a lot of fun photos lately. I hope that will change as the fall comes on; he'll be working, but it won't be so crazy hot that we can't get out some in the mornings together. :)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day! Be sure and make the time to STAMP something!

No comments: