Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blendabilities

Welcome to Wednesday! Are you having a good week? I really hope so! :)

I wanted to bring your attention to a couple of things; first, there's a big special going on this month; if you go to the Promotions section on my business site (just click on the underlined part of the sentence! :D ) and take a look at the Big Shot bundles you can get for free or for 15% off!

OK. :) The second thing is: we now have BLENDABILITIES, and alcohol-based marker in some of OUR COLORS! I've only got this set, Cherry Cobbler, and have JUST gotten around to playing a little bit. Wow, are they EASY to use and FUN! :) I don't know if you've noticed, but I LOVE Cherry Cobbler. It's a wonderful color!

I've decided I'm going to be getting one more color set each time I order something from now on, and slowly build them up. I also want to get the color lifter, but I did this teapot without it! :) As I get more colors, I'll add color to this image. :) I'll be sure and post as soon as I can order and receive another set. You never know when you'll see it again. :D And YES, all the colors in the IBC are now available to you!

OK, I'm outta here. I hope you have a wonderful day! Be sure and make the time to STAMP something!

No comments: