Friday, August 22, 2014

Masculline Birthday Card

Happy Friday! You made it through the week! Congratulations! :)

This is one of the cards that our hostess club did last month; masculine cards can be quite the challenge, and I really like how this one turned out. I think a few of the girls thought it was more along the lines of a patriotic card, but my dad loves red, so it would be perfect for him. :)

The greeting is from the Wetlands stamp set; I really like the greetings in it, and they're very useful! :)

The designer series paper is Maritime; I love the bold stripe on this paper!

The last thing I want to mention is this new embossing folder, Stylish Stripes. I'm on my second folder - I've use it SO MANY TIMES already!!! (Including 8 dozen thank-you notes for a friend!)

OK, folks, I'm outta here! Have a great weekend, and make sure to make the time to stamp SOMEthing! :D

No comments: