Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Scrapbook class last night!

OK, so I can't just tell you I won an award for being crafty and let it go. :D I need to show you another something! LOL!!

Last night, Ang came over - she was the only one to scrap this month - and she's doing 6x6s for gifts. Abby, whose picture you've seen on this blog a few times :D, was baptized by her grandfather on Sunday - and Ang wanted SB pages for that. So, here's what I came up with.

YES, two of the stamps are retired now, but I KNEW these needed to be special. Abby's middle name is "Rose", so I needed some roses - that stamp set retired just last year. But the "Rejoice in the Lord" stamp is from a set that retired SIX years ago! :)

That's the SO SWIRLY jumbo Stampin' Around wheel as a background. We used two dimensionals per spot on the mat on the right-hand page, and if you pull on the roses, there's a card for hidden journaling back there - so that Ang can tell the precious story of the day without taking up the space for the photos.

So, what do you think? :) What are YOU stampin'???? You're NOT!?!?! Well, for Pete's sake! Take the time to STAMP something!!! :)

No comments: