Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here's a close-up!


Happy Wednesday! :)
I thought I'd give you a close-up of the Z-fold card we did for the Mother's Day Stamp Camp last weekend.
The base card stock - and the scallop circle - is Real Red. The long part of the Z-fold itself is Certainly Celery. The middle of the circle is Soft Sky - and don't forget, the IN COLOR family group will be going away in August! STOCK UP WHILE YOU CAN!. The designer series paper is from SUMMER PICNIC, available now until the end of JUNE - thanks, Stampin' Up!!!!!! - in the Occasions Mini. The stamp is from a retired stamp set - I needed something that would fit in the circle! :D We stamped with Real Red CRAFT ink, and embossed with clear embossing powder. Super-simple, eye-catching, and fast!
OK, I'm off to start designing for NEXT week's classes! :) I hope you're having a WONDERFUL week - and taking the time to STAMP!!!!

No comments: