Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Monday Morning!


How was your weekend? I hope you had a great one, with MORE TIME TO YOURSELF THAN I HAD! Goodness, my weekends are just CRAZY busy lately!!!!
ANYWAY. One of the things that kept me busy this weekend was our MOTHER'S DAY STAMP CAMP. If you missed it, you missed a LOT of fun! We stamped on fabric - check out the great tote bag!. We stamped on plastic - check out the coordinating water bottle! We made a post-it note holder - check out the cute flower folded thing! :D We stamped on terra cotta - check out my ADORABLE pot! And we made a great Mother's Day z-fold card. You know you can click on the pic to make it larger, right? :D
So. Yesterday was a workshop, and I can't WAIT to show you those projects - but I have another workshop on Saturday, and we're going to do the same ones! :)
So, LOTS of stampin' going on around here. How about you? Are YOU taking the time to STAMP something?? Whyever not?!?!? :D
Have a WONDERFUL day! I'd love to hear from you - y'all are AWFULLY quiet lately!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

I love the projects Lori!! You are so talented!
Cheryl

Cheryl KVD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nettie said...

Lori what a nice set it came out super. I love the canvas bag.

Nettie