Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another 6x6 layout for you!

Good morning!!! It's so good to be getting back into the groove of things! I'm working hard on a tutorial CD to offer you, so be watching for that announcement! :)

This is the second of the three layouts from the scrapbooking class a week ago. (WOAH! Was that JUST a week ago?!?!?) I REALLY like this layout; it's a very fresh retro look, don't you think? We cut the big circles from Regal Rose with the Coluzzle, then punched the little ones out with the 1-3/8" circle punch from Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink. The striped designer paper is from the Level 1 hostess selection paper pack - I LOVE that paper pack!!!!! It's all put on Gable Green card stock for a background.

Simple, fresh, and easy. What more could you ask in a layout???? :D I think black and white photos, especially, would look awesome on this!!

OK, off to work - yes, I'm stampin'!! Are YOU?? Please, take the time to STAMP something!!! :) Talk at you again soon!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh you KNOW I love those colors!!!!!!!! PERFECT!