Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Holey Schmoley, WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

For those of you who didn't know, not only did I have the NEW IDEA BOOK & OPEN HOUSE on Thursday, but my sister and BIL came in that day, too. They left on Sunday, and between 10:00 a.m. Sunday morning and 2:30 Monday afternoon, Kenn and I drove OVER 300 MILES!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo tired!!! The windows in the house are being replaced, too, so no rest for the wicke - er, ummm, WEARY. ;D

ANYWAY. Here we go with THREE samples, since I didn't get a chance to post yesterday!


New stamp set, new colors - what more could one ask for?!?! :D

Card stock: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede - ALL new IN COLORS!!

Inks: New IN COLOR Stampin' Write Markers in the following new IN COLORS: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede

Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Autumn Days

Accessory: dimensionals :D

SO easy! I LOVE the new IN COLOR markers - they make stamping with any of the colors SO EASY, and they're SOOOOOOOO portable!!!! If I were making my list, I'd be sure to put down a package of the new IN COLOR assorted card stock, and the new MARKERS, too! (CLICK HERE, then click on ORDER NOW! :D)


It's only 171 days until Christmas, and we ALL know they're going to FLY by!!!!! Never too early to start thinking about what your cards will look like this year - unless you're coming to my card classes this fall. Then you can let ME do all the planning for you! :D

Card stocks: Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Garden Green

Inks: Ruby Red, Garden Green

Stamp sets: Simple Salutations, Autumn Days

Accessories: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers

Again, REALLY simple - but I love pine cones. :D



And finally, for today, another SIMPLE one - this is dahlia folding, done with the new RAZZLEBERRY LEMONADE DSP. :)

Card stocks: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango

Ink: Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker

Stamp set: Boho Backgrounds

Accessories: Ticket corner punch, scallop circle punch, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Yet again, showing that simple doesn't mean plain! :)

OK, so I need to get busy. If I can get motivated, that is - I'm SLEEPY! :D Go make out your wish list, and then mark what you want right away. Don't forget that, as a hostess, you could not only earn free stuff, but also get an invitation to my Hostess ONLY Appreciation Luncheon in October!!!!! I've already decided on the dessert to make. :D You WON'T want to miss it! Call me or email me TODAY to get on my calendar!!!! Oh, and take the time to STAMP SOMETHING, too! :D

1 comment:

TABray said...

Hi, Lori. I love your samples for today. They are all great. I was wondering...did I miss the post anouncing the winner of the 3rd Anual Birthday Card contest? My DD keeps asking me which card won. :) Have a great evening!