Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I know, I know...!

I DO apologize, but there's been a lot going on in my personal life. I do apologize! So today, you'll get ALL the samples from my last 6x6 scrapbooking class! If you're in the area, I'm having a Stampin' Up! workshop tonight with MYSELF as the host. :D If you'd like to place an order, let me know - it will be the party shipping cost, not the individual. And if you'd like to COME, just let me know by 2 this afternoon! We're going to have a great time! :D

OK, on with the show!

Card stocks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White

Inks: Pretty in Pink, Jet Black Stazon

Stamp set: Level 3 Hostess-ONLY, The More The Merrier

Accessories: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Markers

I really like this one! It's perfect for lots of different pictures, like a girls' tea party, or a birthday, or any special occasion.

Card stock: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Always Artichoke

Stamp set: Autumn Days

Accessories: 1-3/4" circle punch, Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers, Tall Tales Designer Series Paper, sponge

Again, I think the simplicity of this set of pages works! Great for any outdoors shots, or any masculine need!

Card stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue

Ink: Bashful Blue, Real Red

Stamp set: Christmas Punch

Accessories: Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, wide oval punch, Modern Label Punch, dimensionals

You just can't go wrong with Christmas! :D


Card stock: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Whisper White

Stamp set: Simple Friendship

Accessories: Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, five-petal flower punch, 1/2" circle punch

Simple, but eye-catching! This layout can be flipped any which way, and still be really appealing!

I hope you enjoyed today's show-&-tell! :D Have a wonderful day - and go STAMP SOMETHING!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lori these are really great! TFS