Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's being one of THOSE days already!!!!

Listen, if you pray, just say a prayer for me, OK? Things are just twisting, and I could use a little support. :) THANK YOU!

Now, on with the show!

I purchased the new MEDALLION background stamp as one of the first things when the new Idea Book went live. and I'm having a BALL with it. I have a hard time "justifying" purchasing the background stamps sometimes, but this one is REALLY versatile!! Today's sample? A Christmas card!


Card stocks: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red

Inks: White craft, Real Red

Stamp sets: Medallion Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Accessories: Embossing buddy, heat tool, white embossing powder, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, dimensionals

SO simple and quick, but effective, isn't it? :D I'll be showing you more samples as the days go by, but this is it for today. :)

I hope you're having a WONDERFUL day!!!!! Don't forget to take the time to STAMP something!!! And Don't forget the new BLOG TOUR coming soon - details in the side bar!!!!

5 comments:

TABray said...

Lori, your card is fabulous. I also want you to know that I did indeed say a prayer for you. Just remember that no matter how things seem right now, God is in charge.

Tory

Anonymous said...

Love it! that is a great stamp...ut oh....no I can't right now...be good Barb

Ginny said...

What an awesome stamp! It's so detailed that it is difficult to believe it's actually a stamp.

Cheryl said...

What a great card Lori! I have that stamp on my wish list. I will for sure keep you in my prayers.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,