Friday, July 3, 2009

It's FRIDAY, not Saturday!!

I'm so sorry I didn't post earlier! It feels like SATURDAY, with everyone home, and going garage-saling this morning with my mom and sister!!! So, here's another sample for you, using new product from the new Idea Book!!!

The ONLY stamp on here is the "sweetest ever" from the Level 3 Hostess-Only stamp set, THE MORE THE MERRIER.

Card stock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo (NEW IN COLOR!), Creamy Caramel

Ink: New IN COLOR Markers, specifically in CRUSHED CURRY, RICH RAZZLEBERRY, and MELON MAMBO; white craft, Creamy Caramel Classic.

Accessories: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, brayer, paper trimmer, scallop oval punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, RAZZLEBERRY LEMONADE DSP, Modern Label Punch, white embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, dimensionals, Crystal Effects

SO MUCH FUN, so summery!!! :) (This is not an original idea, as far as the ice cream cones go. I just tweaked it to suit me, and added the Crystal Effects.)

OK. So, go enjoy your time with your family and friends this weekend! Be SAFE - and it's OK with me if you sneak off to STAMP SOMETHING, or look at the NEW IB&C - just click on the link in the right-hand column!!!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

It felt like Saturday to me, too, Lori!