Thursday, July 23, 2009

I can FINALLY announce my personal pick! :D

OK, so you all know Gina won the popular pick for best birthday card - and, again, CONGRATULATIONS, Gina! But I'd like to show you MY personal pick! :D

Congratulations, Tory! :)

Tory received her prize from me today - I've been waiting until she got it. She received, ordered and delivered directly from Stampin' Up!, a new MEDALLION BACKGROUND STAMP! She told me she'd seen it recently, and it was moving up her "Wish List" - so I marked it off for her. :D

She just got home from work and opened it a little bit ago, and here's what she said:

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Lori! I was expecting something along the line of deminsionals or a blender pen or MAYBE a single stamp (you know like Dasher or somesuch) But, WOW! It's even grander IRL than I imagined! I can't wait to try this baby out. I've seen this used on several different blogs and it had creeped further up my wish list. Thank you so much! Wow! Thank you! You really shouldn't have. I'm already dreaming up ways to try this out. This is too cool! I love it! Thanks so much!

:D I like making people happy - and my Annual Birthday Card Contest is the BIG contest I run. :) So, start thinking about YOUR entry for next year! :D Have fun, Tory!!!

No comments: