Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can you believe it?!?!

We're closing in on Christmas REALLY fast! Have you started your Christmas cards yet? :D It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas around here, with all the classes we've been doing - and will cram into November. :D There's a lot going on!

This is one of the cards for my Christmas Card Class Trio; I hope you enjoy it!

I really love monochromatic cards, and there's nothing more elegant (in my humble opinion :D) than gold and white.

Card stock: Whisper White, Brushed Gold

Ink: Encore Gold

Stamp set: Holy Family, Many Merry Messages

Accessories: gold embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy, corner rounder punch

Super-easy, although a LITTLE labor-intensive to do all the embossing - it's embossed INSIDE, too. :D What can I say? I can't help myself! LOL!

OK. I'm off to try and stay ahead of the game. :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and please, take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Mary N.