Friday, October 30, 2009

Week FIVE of the Twelve Weeks of Christmas!

Where HAS the time gone?!?!? Do you realize we only have 57 days left until Christmas?!?!? Time is FLYING, everyone - don't be caught in the cold! :D Start getting things done NOW, so you can ENJOY Christmas!

But enough about that. For today's 12 Weeks email, I took it easy - after last week, can you blame me?? :D It's a scrapbook page; although I did it with MY DIGITAL STUDIO, if you have the CHRISTMAS JINGLE Simply Scrappin' Kit, you could EASILY make a very similar page!


OK, I'm OFF! Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP SOMETHING - and have one less thing to think about for Christmas prep! :D

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great page Lori! I'm not a digi person but can see how everyone loves it.