Monday, September 12, 2011

Color Card Share

Well, I was HOPING I'd posted the cards today's share (and future shares!) were done with, but I haven't; I'm hoping that my hard drive will be back next week, and then I'll show you. Those of you who came to the studio during July, August, and the first part of this month will remember the IN COLOR section, where I had the petal-like cards showing you where this year's IN COLORs fit into the color picture. Well, here's what I did with one of them - I'll be showing them off and on until they're all up. And I'm saving my favorite for last! :D

Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Peach Parfait

Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip

Stamp set: Day of Gratitude

Accessories: corner rounder punch, scallop square punch, 1-3/8" square punch, heat tool, embossing buddy, Tangerine Tango embossing powder, dimensionals

Yeah, I know it's a little crooked. :D Straight doesn't happen often here.... :D But isn't it a fun and EASY card? And we all have lots of scraps, right? (Please don't tell me I'm the only one with scraps coming out of my ears!!!)

OK, I'm off. I am having ONE more night of auditions, in hopes of being able to cast this show! Have a wonderful day - and be sure to take the time to STAMP something!!!

No comments: