Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mea culpa!

I'm SO sorry it's Thursday already and I'm just getting back here. I thought Tuesday was going to be an easy afternoon/evening day, but it wasn't - I plumb wore myself out! :D And yesterday, I couldn't recooperate very fast. So, here I am. And I'll post three projects, OK? :D Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

Tuesday

This is one of the cards from the Quick Card Class. I really like the medallion stamp - and will be very, very sad when it retires! :) The color combo is one my dear friend, Pat Huntoon from Technique Junkies, cannot get enough of - so I thought I'd do a card with it. :D

Card stock: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White

Stamp sets: Fabulous Phrases, Medallion

Accessories: heat tool, Embossing Buddy, white embossing powder

So, what do you think? Do you like the color combo?



Wednesday

This card was from our punch art class; if you look around the Web, you'll be able to find out how to do it. I LOVE this card; the design's almost like a Celtic cross.

Card stock: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder

Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush

Stamp sets: Blessings from Heaven, Awash with Flowers

Accessories: Designer Label Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plates, Snail, Dimensionals

It's just PRETTY. :)

And finally:
TODAY

Today's share is a scrapbook page I did for a demonstrators-only email group challenge. Since I haven't shared any photos from our anniversary with you, I'll share one that showcases Kenn's meal. :D

Dungeoness is Kenn's favorite crab - it's from the West Coast, and is the meatiest crab there is. We were truly blessed for our anniversary this year, and dinner was FREE. God is so good to us!!

OK, there you go! Three projects, and I've GOT to tell you: not very many of you have purchased MY DIGITAL STUDIO from me. I don't have kids, but I'm having a BLAST saving our story. Even if no one else looks at my books, I have them to cherish and remind me when I need it. :) Interested? Email me, or go to my business site and click SHOP NOW to purchase it!

I'm off!!! By the way, it doesn't look like I'm going to be doing the show this fall; I couldn't get the cast together. :( But that means I won't be as wiped out as I thought! LOL! Have a wonderful day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: