Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another blog challenge! :D

Good Tuesday Morning!

Today I start a new Bible study, and I'm SO looking forward to it! So I wanted to share something that I made quickly. I used MY DIGITAL STUDIO to meet this UTAH DIVAS INTERNATIONAL challenge. :D And I really like the way it turned out!

I LOVE MDS because I can move things around easily; if I don't like a stamp I chose to put on there, I just delete it. :) I can make things opaque, I can make things have a shadow, I can play all I want and it doesn't take up my supplies or make a mess. :D (Yes, the studio's in the process of being cleaned up again.... :D )

If you decide to try any of the challenges, please let me know!!! I'd LOVE to see what you're creating! And I've given you several challenge blogs the last few days, so there should be something to choose from for everyone! :D

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure and MAKE the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: