Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good morning!

How are you today?? (Aren't you surprised to see me so early??? :D) Today's Bible Study day, so I thought I'd TRY and get this out to you before I left. :)

Today's share is from the last Advanced Techniques; there's a second card, too, that came from my first attempt at the technique. :D It's a Technique Junkies technique called SPRAY AWAY.


The colors on this are Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, and Pumpkin Pie. My circle still wasn't perfect on the second attempt - my mask didn't stay where I put it too well! And I can't outline a perfect circle, either. LOL!



The next photo is the inside of this card; I really like the "Grateful Greetings" saying!




And if you keep scrolling....















You'll eventually see the outside AND inside of the other card I made a "mistake" on. Of course, there ARE no mistakes in stamping, only opportunities for embellishment - or, in this case, for a whole new idea to be born! :D


OK, I'm off! Lots to do before I leave. :) Have a WONDERFUL day, my friends, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!!

No comments: