Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last Monday

Good Wednesday morning! How are you today? I have to go to my doctor's today; I cannot tell you how much I despise going. Not looking forward to it, but it's a necessary evil if I want to continue to get my medications. And MAYBE she'll help me with this awful cough!

ANYWAY. :D If you missed the free night last Monday, you missed a lot. You can go check out my review blog today for the second item I made; Monday's review was for the first. :D

We had a great time. We ate, and chatted, and checked out all the samples I brought back from Chattanooga, and looked at the cards I've made recently, and then we made this card - and I gave a handout for it, too!

The color's a TINY bit off - it's always hard with Very Vanilla and my monitor. :D The other colors are Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, and More Mustard.

It was a fun, relaxing evening together.

I hope you can come to the next class;you can always check out my online calendar to see my schedule. And I'd LOVE to do a girls' night out with your group, or have a private class with you, or even have a party - just pick a couple of nights where nothing's showing on that calendar, and let me know! :)

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to make the time to STAMP something!

No comments: