Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Design That Didn't Make It


Good Wednesday! :) Hope you're having a great week! :) This post should be short and sweet compared to Monday's. :D

So. I haven't shown you the original swap design that I had almost done before I realized the stamp set was discontinued. And this isn't it, either. :D This is what I tried, to salvage ALL the card stock I had cut already! But I didn't like it ENOUGH to do a professional demo swap, you know?

Anyway. :D Here's the recipe; if you have ANY questions about how I did anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

Card stock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Very Vanilla

Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake

Stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Accessories: Big Shot, Woodgrain texturz folder, modern label punch, sponges, dimensionals, clear embossing powder, heat tool, SNAIL

That's it! :D Have a WONDERFUL day! Take the time to stamp something!!!!

No comments: