Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Did you miss me? :)

Hi, y'all! Sorry I didn't show up on Monday; between being sick and incredibly BUSY, I just didn't get a chance to blog. I do apologize, but every now and then, one needs to breathe. :)

Are you on my email list? If not, leave me a comment with your email address, and I'll add you in; this Friday, I'll be sending out the third in the TWELVE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS emails. I'm HOPING to do video, if I can stop coughing long enough to tape it. :D If not, it'll be another picture tutorial - but I can't wait to share it. :)

Today's card is another SUDSOL challenge card; this challenge was to take a designated card from the Idea Book and change it up a bit if you wanted - or straight CASE it. Mine? Except for the layout, TOTALLY different. :D

Card stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Brushed Gold

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Stamp set: Greetings of the Season

Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, white gel pen, corner rounder, Be of Good Cheer DSP, 1-3/8" square punch (to dovetail the ribbon), Dimensionals

It's definitely different from what I normally would do, but I like it. :D

OK, I'm outta here. Trying to pace myself; so much to do, only so much air my lungs will take in at this moment. :D Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to make the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

What is SUDSOL? You've mentioned it several times.

I absolutely LOVE this card. It's so elegant! It might be different than what you normally do, but you should make more like this!