Friday, August 2, 2013

Another Amy Card!

Happy FRIDAY - the first in August!! Seriously. How did the year get to this point so fast?!??! I feel like the world is spinning, dragging me along! LOL!!!

Today's card is an Amy share - and I really like this one a lot! It's caught some attention in the Stamping Spot, too! :)

Isn't it great?!?! She used the stamp set, THE GREAT OUTDOORS, and TEENY TINY WISHES. I think she used Cajun Craze and Garden Green card stock, and assorted inks and Stampin' Write Markers. She distressed the two layers, too, which really adds to the rustic feel of the card.

I really love the way she cut out the images - I can't cut straight borders to save my life! :D

Oh, and the links to the stamp sets are for the wood-mount; be sure and check if you want the clear-mount instead! :)

OK, I'm outta here. It's been a really busy week, and we have another busy weekend coming up. :) Enjoy your time with friends and family - and be sure to make the time to stamp SOMETHING. With someone would be best! :D

No comments: