Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Memories Sympathy Card

Welcome to Wednesday!! :)

Today's another Spot-filling card; it's a sympathy card made with my new set, GENTLY FALLING, and stamps from BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN.

I like this card in real life; it's very peaceful, and hopeful. I used the new Baked Brown Sugar and Garden Green, along with embossing the sayings in gold. Both card stocks and inks are those colors, plus a layer of Pistachio Pudding. PP looks a lot like our old Mint Melody, so I only like it in little doses. :D

 When it comes to sympathy cards, I encourage you to think outside the traditional colors box. It's a difficult time as it is; we can use color to encourage and uplift, too!

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to make the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: