Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Get Well Card


Welcome to WEDNESDAY. :D I hope you're having a great week! Today is going to be a GREAT day; I don't have to go ANYWHERE. I'm staying HOME. :D Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D

Today's share is another "Filling the Spot!" card. :D This one's mine; I used one of the new stamp sets in the Idea Book, TAG IT, and the honeycomb embossing folder. I still love my Big Shot, y'all; how easy was this background, and the stamped image cut with the Chalk Talk framelits?!?!?

I used Whisper White and Pacific Point for card stock; the coloring on the stamps was with Pacific Point, Real Red, and Smoky Slate Stampin' Write Markers. :)

Someone asked me about why I used Dimensionals; I find that they work the very best at adhering anything to textured backgrounds. Almost any time I use an embossing folder, I'll either attach it to the card base with Dimensionals, or attach a stamped image/other piece with Dimensionals - or BOTH. :D My dear friend and customer, Mary (who I miss VERY much!!!!), asked me one time if Stampin' Up! called me to find out if something was wrong when I didn't put Dimensionals on my order. :D Nooooooooo - but maybe they SHOULD... :D (And another dear friend and customer, Kathy, told me how superior ours are to what's available elsewhere. I LOVE hearing that someone agrees with me!!!! :D )

OK, I'm outta here to enjoy my day! :D Have a wonderful day - and be sure to make the time to stamp something!!!

No comments: