Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Smile!

Happy Wednesday! I hope you're having a great week - are you ready for August?!? I can't believe we're almost there already!!

Today's share is one from our last Hostess Club get-together. I had a blast with this one! :D


Isn't it CUTE? It's a 6"x6" piece of Window Sheet, scored with our new trimmer. We filled it with smiley-faced gumballs, and made a big smiley face to decorate it with. It's got a Word Window Punch in Daffodil Delight on it, too, so we can use it as a table favor. Is it not too fun???? I can see doing a boys' party with a softball theme, or a Halloween with jack-o-lanterns. I could go on and on!

OK, I'm outta here. If you want to be a part of a Hostess Club, please don't hesitate to contact me! Have a wonderful day - and be sure to make the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

It did - make me smile!