Monday, August 12, 2013

MDS Monday! Open House Cookie Factory

Welcome to another Monday! :) I hope you had a great weekend, and looking forward to having a fantastic week. :)

Today's MDS Monday will take us to CHRISTMAS! :D


I have to tell you, I'm looking forward to Christmas even more this year. We're going to have lots of family here - and our season always kicks off with the open house. These pictures are from last year's cookie decorating day. :)

I'm collecting all of these challenge pages in one file; one of these days, I'm going to print up everything in a book. I can't wait to have it my hot little hands - but for now, I'm enjoying just doing them. Getting pages DONE is always a good thing! :) And I LOVE MDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes it SO easy! :)

OK, I'm outta here. Have a wonderful day - and be sure to stamp SOMEthing!!

No comments: