Friday, August 18, 2017

Carols of Christmas - Take 3!

Well, here it is, Friday - and I did all three days, just as I promised. :D (That is, if Blogger posts as I have scheduled them...! :D ) I didn't mean to, but I used a retired box to do this with. I bed your pardon. :D I will try and use something more current soon... :D
SO very simple! I mixed a little clear embossing powder with Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the embossing on the ornaments all the way around the box.

Card stock: Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Whisper White
Stamp set: Carols of Christmas
Accessories: Gold foil sheets, Stampin' Write markers (Real Red and Old Olive), Gold and clear embossing powders, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Fast Fuse

SO simple to make great packaging! If you've got a box you want to cover, you could use Crumb Cake panels that are cut the same size as the sides of your box. I wanted simple, but elegant. And I LOVE holly! :D

Enjoy your weekend! Why don't you put your Stampin' Up!® order together, and contact me? :D Or go to my business site, and click the SHOP NOW tab. Be SURE and make the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: