Monday, August 28, 2017

It's PAPER PUMPKIN in the spotlight this week!

Welcome to MONDAY!!!!

Since we're leaving in the middle of last week (Sometimes, doing this scheduled blogging stuff is like a time-travel puzzle!!!!), I wanted to feature something that would be easy to show you - and BOY, is Paper Pumpkin gonna fit that bill - for you, too!!!

This is the kit, all put together MY WY, from June. DO YOU SEE HOW ADORABLE THIS IS?!?!??! I mean, look at that watermelon tissue paper inside the bag!!! Each bag comes with its own piece of that adorable tissue paper. I can eat my weight in watermelon, which is saying something! :D So give me something watermelon-themed as a CRAFT, and I am a VERY happy crafter. :D

Y'all, the kit comes with EVERYTHING you need to do the entire box - except continuing clear blocks. Your FIRST box will come with it, and from then on, that's the only thing you need to supply. I have six gift bags ready at a moment's notice, PLUS gift cards! Seriously. It doesn't get easier than Paper Pumpkin.

Don't like the way they did a project (Which I have felt a few times!)? Use the product to do your own thing! Not only does Stampin' Up!® put out a video to show how to put these together, but there are several demos who put out alternative ideas for each month's Paper Pumpkin.

If you're interested about learning more, or perhaps ordering - and there are discounts for paying for numbers of months in advance - just click on this sentence, and scroll to the bottom to Paper Pumpkin! (If you do order, please choose me as your demonstrator! :D)

OK, now back to packing and finishing my to-do lists. :D Have a wonderful day, and DO think about this Paper Pumpkin thing. It's a blast!

No comments: