Monday, August 14, 2017

Holiday Mini Coming Soon!

Hi, everyone! YES, I know it's been a long time since I blogged. Turns out, I've been getting really ill for a while. I'm feeling better, and it's almost my favorite time of the year - so I'm going to try to blog a little more often. :D

As a matter of fact, my goal for this week is to get 3 posts up - all because it's the Holiday Mini preview! YOU can purchase a tiny taste of the new Mini!


Stampin' Up!® has made a video to show you a little more about this bundle...


It's a REALLY fun bundle....

And the possibilities are endless. I have, however, managed to come up with three different samples to show you. this first one is completely this bundle; be SURE and come back the rest of this week to find new samples!

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Garden Green, Soft Suede
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamp set: Carols of Christmas
Accessories: Card Front Builder Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Embossing Paste, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, SNAIL, Mini Dimensionals

It's so very, very easy to make a beautiful card with just a few things! :) I had to do the embossing paste - I've been watching some other demos demonstrate via video some different little things, and I love the texture and sparkle this added.

Next up: mixing up thinlits to make another beautiful, simple card! Stay tuned - and be sure to make the time to STAMP something! :D

1 comment:

Ginny said...

So glad to see a post from you! Glad you are feeling better.