Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Carols of Christmas Preview - Take 2!

Good morning! I promised I'd continue with the samples; this is one I did because I already had the stars cut from gold foil and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I wanted to show that the Card Front Builder Thinlits could be used easily with other things - and I wanted a simple card to show off the complexity of that gold star cut. I really love how CLEAN this design is.

Card stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink: Versamark
Stamp set: Star of Light
Accessories: Starlight Thinlits, Card Front Builder Thinlits, Big Shot, White embossing powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper, Gold foil sheets, SNAIL, Mini Dimensionals

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!!! And make sure to take the time to stamp SOMETHING! :D

No comments: