Monday, August 21, 2017

LABEL ME PRETTY Week!


Good Monday Morning! Welcome to my second week in a row of blogging. :D I MIGHT miss next Monday, just so you know - my oldest niece is getting married this weekend! :) I MAY get ahead of the ball enough to post, but I'm NOT promising. :D

ANYWAY. This week, I chose the LABEL ME PRETTY bundle to use; It's a great bundle, and there are some great stamps in the set!

This first card is for a challenge from Paper Craft Crew. If you click on the name of the site, it'll take you to this challenge page, so you can see some other layouts (if you're interested).

Additional Stamp Set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Big Shot, Copper Foil Sheets, Pinewood Planks 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions EF, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Circle Punches, Pearl Basic Jewels, Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals, Clear EP, Heat Tool

As always, if you have a question on how I did something, please don't hesitate to ask!!!
 Take the time to STAMP something! :)

P.S. HAPPY ECLIPSE DAY!!! :D

1 comment:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Hi Lori, your card is beautiful. I like the follow thru of the dies on the outside to the stamps on the inside. That is one of my favourite new sets. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx