Wednesday, April 4, 2007

First pages are done!


Hi, everyone! I just wanted to share the simple first interior pages of my envelope book.

Again, all supplies are Stampin' Up!®, including the cool Round Tab Punch from the Spring Mini. I wanted this book to be pretty simple, because it's going to be bulky by the time I get it home, and it will be the things tucked into the envelopes that will matter to me the most. I decided to put the Cool Carribean note piece in the outer pocket, so that small memorabilia can be kept safely in the other pocket - it will be harder for it to fall out when the book's closed. You can click on the picture to get a bigger view, or tell me you'd like to see the real thing! :)

I hope you're enjoying your day. After a big rainstorm last night, the tulips in the back yard are bravely recovering, and the birds are swimming in the fountain. Enjoy God's creation today!

No comments: