Thursday, April 12, 2007

Paper Bag Album!




Well, ladies, I'm going to post about this album today. :) It's what I'm teaching at my class this Saturday (For more class listings, go to http://poohisstampin.stampinup.net/Events.aspx), and it uses the Simply Scrappin' kit from this year's Sell-A-Bration. I absolutely LOVE this kit; it's SO easy to use, and has great self-adhesive die cuts. Plus, the colors are so springy! :)

I alternated the paper bags, so every other page has a pocket - that blue tab you see sticking out is the tab on the first pocket. My little book has a total of 10 pages not including the front and back covers, and I used less than half of a SS kit on it! I think they make wonderful gifts - and with Mother's Day and Father's Day coming up, you could do one for both parents with one kit! :) The only things I used not in the SS kit were the brads, the ribbon - wide organdy and Prep School Ribbon Originals - and adhesive. Easy peezy! :D

Maybe tomorrow, I'll show you my favorite interior pages.... :) Have a wonderful evening! Thank you for reading my blog - and please let me know you do!!!!!