Thursday, April 5, 2007


Hi, everyone!!!! A REALLY quick post for this one tonight - I should be leaving as I type, but I can't resist putting this up for you to see! :D
The 5"x5" art journal is from the Spring mini, as are the Au Chocolat designer paper, the round tab punch, and the spiral binding punch (used for the inside dividers). The other things I used are the 1/4" square punch (Thanks, Amy!), chocolate chip and pixie pink card stock, brushstroke alpha (and a little retired set), a sponge, and my white gel pen. EASY!
In case you're wondering why I don't embellish my covers more: I'm VERY hard on items, especially ones I'm going to carry with me. I figure the less stuck on the front, the less I have to worry about tearing off and hurting my prized article. :)
Let me know if you've been altering anything lately! Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: