Monday, April 2, 2007

HAPPY APRIL!


What a GLORIOUS day today is! The sun is shining brightly, and the tulips, dogwood, azalias, and lilacs are all nodding gently in the spring breeze. It is just beautiful!


Well, the show is over, and now I am counting down until we leave for my stepdaughter's wedding. Four weeks from today, we'll be on a plane - with just one more hour to go until we land! (Yes, we're leaving at o'dark thirty!:D) There's LOTS to do between now and then - including two workshops to prepare for. I can't wait!



After re-doing the Inspiration Station last week, I realized I didn't have too many spring-y 3D projects. So, today I decided to do up this mug insert really quickly. These mugs are really fun; I've found them at garage sales, and Walmart and Hobby Lobby both have had them. This is one of my favorite verses, and I've been blessed by just being ABLE to stamp today! I've also sent out my customer newsletter today; if you're interested in receiving it, please email me - and don't forget to visit my website at www.poohisstampin.stampinup.net! I just updated all my samples there, too! :)

No comments: