Saturday, May 5, 2007

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!!!

I'm SO GLAD you dropped in today! :) This is a sample scrapbook page I did about a year ago; the subject, in case you couldn't tell, is my husband as photographer. I had him write the journaling; it's an essay on why he loves photography. I THINK you can read it if you click on the picture to see the larger version, if you want to!
I WANT YOU TO ENTER MY CONTEST!
Email me a scan or photo of the page(s) you are doing today (OK, I'll give you this weekend. :D). We'll have a vote, and whoever wins will get a great PRIZE from me! You can email me at poohisstampin@aol.com. I can't WAIT to see what you enter!
Rules: All scrapbook pages must be done by YOU. Any size is allowed. Winner will be chosen by popular vote! :) Entries MUST BE RECEIVED by MIDNIGHT Pacific time, Sunday, May 6, 2007.

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

I didnt make anything as I was at a scrap/stamp convention in Southfield MI and spent all my money and some lady ran into me with her stupid rolling bag and I hurt my back. SO today I get the heating pad and the hot water bottle and tylenol. I just hope hubby doesnt check my bag for the cc reciepts.